arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government

St Gallgo's Church & the Royal Charter graves

The church is associated with the wreck of the ROYAL CHARTER in October 1859. The bodies of the victims of the shipwreck were brought up the hill from the village to the Church which became the mortuary. Many of the grave inscriptions are for these victims.

Mae 20 eitem yn y casgliad

  • 826
  • Use stars to collect & save items mewngofnodi